If you want some rumors to kick off the New Year with, here are some major whoppers here about the 2015 Justice League movie. These come from Cosmic Book News, which has posted some really crazy things in the past that turned out to be not so true, so take them with a massive grain of salt. That said, if these do come to fruition, I really wouldn’t mind seeing a Justice League movie like this:
• Superman is essentially the same character from Man of Steel, and Zack Snyder is consulting regarding the writing of the character.
• Batman: The strategist of the group. Batman doesn’t really want to be involved with these super powered beings he considers too powerful. Easily the most complex written.
• Wonder Woman: She has only been in man’s world a few short months. The Wonder Woman script Michael Goldenberg is developing will be set before the Justice League movie.
• Green Lantern: Will be Ryan Reynold’s character from the Green Lantern movie, but will be freshly written with a more serious tone.
• Flash: The most popular hero in civilian eyes who loves media attention, but when called upon is very serious.
• Martian Manhunter: Alien who has lived on Earth in secret for over a hundred years who has knowledge of Darkseid and his reign.
• Aquaman: Will be the King of Atlantis who has a key role in the film.
They also go on to explain more about Darkseid and what other characters will have cameos in the movie. Check out the full batch of rumors here.